This vacancy is open to Saudi nationals ONLY.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Responsible for the identification, lead generation, and deal flow by gaining an understanding of the local context & networking with local players in order to source deals and achieve the Company's client origination targets.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an advantage
- 6–9 years of experience in the same or related field
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement policies and procedures in order to achieve the Investment department’s objectives;
- Gain in-depth understanding of the economic, social, political and regulatory factors in the assigned region/geography impacting the ease of doing business;
- Identify potential investment opportunities and create a CRM database of existing & target SME’s;
- Supervise the upstream investment process;
- Prepare and submit periodic performance reports and First Desk Assessment Reports.