The most effective manager postings begin with a marketing summary of your company. This short introduction describing what you have to offer new employees will help you generate interest among potential candidates, get applicants excited about the prospect of working for you and set yourself apart from other listings.
Roles and responsibility:
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Performance management
- Project management
- Quality management
- Results driven
- Developing budgets
- Developing standards
- Foster teamwork
- Handles pressure
- Giving feedback
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management a plus
- Three years’ experience in an office setting
- Proficiency with office software