Apr 27, 2021 |
Arzan Venture Capital is looking to hire a Senior Associate. This vacancy is open to Saudi nationals ONLY.
Job purpose: Responsible for the identification, lead generation, and deal flow by gaining an understanding of the local context & networking with local players in order to source deals and achieve the Company's client origination targets.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an advantage.
Experience: 6–9 years of experience in the same or related field
Key roles & responsibilities:
• Implement policies and procedures in order to achieve the Investment department’s objectives;
• Gain in-depth understanding of the economic, social, political and regulatory factors in the assigned region/geography impacting the ease of doing business;
• Identify potential investment opportunities and create a CRM database of existing & target SME’s;
• Supervise the upstream investment process;
• Prepare and submit periodic performance reports and First Desk Assessment Reports.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org