Applicant should have at least 5 years’ professional web development experience and have a solid knowledge in all aspects of front-end/back-end web development. Applicant must be able to provide examples of his/her work showing use of best programming practices and clear separation of structure, presentation and behavior layers.
Work with operations team, software engineers and product managers to plan and deliver Jamalon web-based projects.
Candidates should be comfortable with and have knowledge of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and MySQL development.
- Strong experience in MVC Frameworks development (such as Zend Framework 2, Yii).
- Good experience with Apache, Linux.
- Database architecture and development with MySQL.
- APIs development (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) with JSON, XML, CSV, etc…
- Good experience in Frontend Frameworks development (such as Bootstrap, etc ).
- Bug tracking and fixing.
- Unit testing and Test driven development.
- Source control (specially GIT).
- Technical documentation.
Job Description As a Visual Designer, it is your responsibility to make people “see” and “touch” the beauty and simplicity of LUNCH:ON. To do so, you will be working closely with our Front End Developers, Marketing, Business Development, and Operations team to design...
Job Description LUNCH:ON (www.lunchon.ae) is looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubai, who is hungry to support our accelerated growth. As a member of the Business Development team, you will drive the growth of our customer base. You are expected to...
Job Description Job Description LUNCH:ON is looking for a hungry hustler with a passion for food to become our very first Catering Manager. Having rapidly grown via word of mouth and a short sales cycle for individual ordering, we are now recruiting dedicated Account...